The Drive To Be Creative




Creativity, oh, now that's a tough one. I've always seen myself as someones who's very creative, always doodling on my hands, always humming something or tapping a beat on a table while I'm doing something else. I love creative writing and I've started so many stories but finished none. How can someone call themselves creative when they don't create?

Deadlines are my downfall. I can write or draw as much as I want until it becomes a necessity and then becomes a chore. Like this blog for instance, originally I said I would upload every two weeks but that fell apart after the first post because I couldn't find anything to write about. The same thing happened with my old stories and songs I had to write for my music GCSE.

I've had a break. I had a month in hospital and and I didn't stress myself about posts for this blog or working on my bullet journal or writing. I ended up drawing more because its the one thing I never set deadlines to. And from now on the blog won't be scheduled nor will any future wattpad books that I've started up again. This way you'll probably get posts more often as it will become something I enjoy instead of something I have to do.

If you're interested in my drawings, cosplay or stories then my links are listed at the side of the blog. I'll probably post something about my month in hospital next if anyone's interested about it and I have a few more post ideas that I'll write and post in my own time.

Thanks for understanding!

~ Dais

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I lost a friend.

Intro