New Years and 2019 Goals


So, I'm bad at resolutions.
I always fail the generic "eat healthy", "exercise more", "stop biting your nails". Resolutions as a whole set me up for failure, the second I miss a day of a routine I think 'whats the damn point I've messed it up now'. This year I'm not really making resolutions other than trying to keep up with my bullet journal, instead I have a few goals and things I want to achieve in 2019 and here are my main 4.

Goal #1

My first goal is to get a tattoo, or tattoos, this year. Tattoos are something I've always loved and wanted to have and now I'm finally 18 so this year I'm going to get my first ever tattoo. There's an artist who goes by @keelyglitters on instagram and I fell in love with her work as soon as I saw it. Her style is cartoony and cute and she does lots of disney stuff so for me she's perfect.

Goal #2

Goal number two is to see more musicals this year, namely Hamilton and Wicked. In December I got to see Les Mis as a birthday present and I loved it, before that in June I went to see Heathers The Musical with one of my best friends and it was so incredible (we may of cried... a lot) and I met some of the actors afterwards. Heathers might just be my favourite musical at this point, but we'll see if that's the same after Hamilton.

Goal #3

This year I want to see more people, more often. Instead of sticking to seeing the same 2 or 3 people I want to see more of my other friends more often and make more of an effort to talk to friends from overseas.


Goal #4

Goal 4 is to be more creative, I've started a fresh bullet journal for 2019 and I've subscribed to Scrawler box which is a monthly box of art supplies delivered to your door with a prompt word for that month to help you create a drawing. I want to do the month long drawing challenges like Mermay and Inktober as well.
Being more creative also means picking up my ukuleles more and learning new songs, I want to try and learn at least one new song each month but some months maybe more.



Those are my main 4 goals but other than that there are little things like a list of books I'd like to read and movies I'd like to watch within the year, all of that's listed in my bullet journal that I might do a blog post about eventually.

~ Dais

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I lost a friend.

Intro